Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Back From the Dark Ages

Hello again! I finally have the willingness to share my life and the free time to post once again. Before going forward, hows about a quick recap since my last post. I'll hit the important events.

February: Went to Vegas, saw a friend, had a great time. Until someone in the travelling party realized that you need to bring your ID to Vegas to do... anything.

March & April: Couple of Trips to ND, with St Patrick's day in between. Because of the latter event, memory of these months isn't so clear.

4/29: Maybe the best free (as in no money spent by me) day of my life: NFL Draft/Flugtag/Jim Gaffigan/VIP at Myst

5/1: Chicken Tacos for dinner. I feel my life peaking once again.

5/26-5/29: Brian meets the West Coast. Including Tijuana. Once I figured out how to operate California gas nozzles, things got better from there. Pictures to come soon.


Potential future travel dates:
June 22-26: W-B CONFIRMED
Sept '06: ND
Oct '06: W-B for some jerk's wedding

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home