Wednesday, November 02, 2005

A whole month? Wow.

My deepest apologies, spammers. I know you rely on my new posts so you can place ads in the comment section, and for the last month, you've had to make do only with the other 5,000,000 blogs out there. But fear not - I am back, and I'm really aching for some generic V!c0d+n.

So what's new in my life since last I posted?

1. New House - Goodbye, apartment in city featured on COPS at least twice a week. Hello, house in city that is home to Britney Spears, Alice Cooper, and Mike Tyson. Hmm, can't really claim much of an improvement there.

2. New Haircut - Same look, but the haircut was new, as was the Barber. All you need to know is that he's Hungarian and he's awesome. We had a good time making fun of all the other countries in the world.

3. New Softball League(s)! - Pretty excited about this one. The beginnings of a social life. I play on Thurs and Friday nights. You can check out how badly I'm doing in the Friday league here.

4. Same Job, New Location - The bid from hell finally finished and I got moved to an actual job site. We're doing some construction work at a power plant, and my area of work includes making a new pond for water storage. Now, I'm trusting you to keep this quiet, but I was able to get some pictures of the area before we started working and then an artist's rendering of the finished product.

Before

After

And here's a recent construction photo.


That's all for now, folks. It's 8:30 pm, otherwise known as bed time for me now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home